Tuesday 16 April 2013

Finishing Projects

So my last post i showed off the logo to a mini project i was working on over my weekends well i decided to just finish it over the past 2 days instead of working... kinda bad as i'm now more behind on projects but i'll catch up soon. had some feedback that has got me thinking a bit more about my dissertation but i want to work on my dino and get it finished! aiming for Sunday to finish off the dino so expect some animations of him soon! hopefully if i work out how to use UDK properly i will be able to upload a package for people to load in and get chased by him...

anyway as i want this blog to be a collection of my art and rather me posting point stuff here is the art side of things, this was a uni project that i did i'm not 100% happy with the renders i would like to do a few more of them from character model when i get time.

as always any feedback on my work is more than welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment